Thursday, October 20, 2011

10/20/11

TODAY was succch a slow & tiring day for me! >___< Got to school around 7:45AM after I dropped of my brother from his school. I had math this morning, and went to the computer lab just so that the 10 graders get to practice their HSA testing for November. Afterwards, I had English, whereas I WAS falling asleep. Were reading "Of Mice & Men" and obviously, I don't like reading those kind books. I'd rather be reading a memoir or biography books! LOL. That's just me. At recess, I had Fil-Am meeting then I had Modern Hawaii History. It was pretty interesting because we did an activity about "Picture Brides." Lunch came and I finally got me a hoodie :D Lastly, I had Elementary Education. I had that class for 65 minutes but it seriously felt like I stayed there for 2-3 hours! But it was a good thing we got out of school at 1:30 today. ;D Afterwards I picked up my brother & walked down to Sack-N-Save for Ahi Poke California Roll. <3 Finally got home and watched the "Pretty Little Liars Halloween Special" online.

No comments:

Post a Comment